stylist shops: Stylist Shops : Mango part two

Monday 9 June 2014

Stylist Shops : Mango part two

As the season of skimpy dresses and fine cotton layers approaches, I was drawn back into a shop I've already shopped on Stylist Shops, by the amazing summer-wear edit in its windows. 
When it comes to summer clothing I simply can't resist Mango's selection of bohemian basics -  that Isabel Marant feel at high street prices.
So lets see how I got on...






This white 70s style maxi dress (£117, size 10) is the perfect summer party piece (apart from weddings - no one likes the other girl in long and white at a wedding!).  Casual and understated yet totally elegant this dress runs a little large to size so I would suggest sizing down. It is sold out online but still available in Mango stores.




This black linen dress with rope detail (£29.99, Small) is that easy, throw on dress you bring out every time you don't know quite what to wear.  It comes in a variety of colours so you could probably get away with wearing it at least three times a week without people talking about you behind your back.





It's hard to see from my pictures the delicate beading on this embroidered tunic dress (£49.99, Medium), but it's the kind of detail that makes this dress look way above it's £50 price tag. Throw on with this seasons Birkenstocks, et-voila!





I'm not normally a fan of the 'girly dress', but this strapless floral piece (£19.99, Small) is more 'summers strolling through the lavender fields in a French farmhouse' than frilly princess. And for £20? A no brainer! Fits a little small so I'd suggest sizing up.





The final dress on my Mango-does-dresses-like-no-other Stylist Shops today, is this perfect crochet white tiered sundress (£34.99, Medium) Now, not only do I love it because it is a shameless rip off of this Isabel Marant dress I've ogled all season, but I also love it for its easy-breezy wearability. Can't you just imagine walking the cobbled streets of a Greek island in this dress, carrying a straw basket? 
Now, dresses chosen, it's time to book a holiday.


Shop Mango online at www.mango.com


Check out 5 more magnificent Mango moments....




3 comments:

  1. Love this post! I never would have thought to look in Mango before as always thought it was just office-wear, but these dresses are amazing.
    Thanks for enlightening me - I know where I'll be going this weekend!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. That long white dress is beautiful, can't seem to find it anywhere online will keep hunting! Sam x

    ReplyDelete