stylist shops: A Week in SUPERGA : Day 1

Monday 14 April 2014

A Week in SUPERGA : Day 1



I'm a girl who loves a challenge - it's my eldest child, competitive nature. And what could be a better challenge than a style challenge involving shoes? 


This week I will be showing you the versatility of my favourite sneaker brand Superga, an Italian company who have been making plimsoles for over 100 years, by styling up and wearing a pair of Superga shoes each and every day this week. 

TRAINERS ALL WEEK?! I hear you cry. RACHEL DONT DO IT! THINK OF THE TERRIBLE RISKS! 

But, dear reader, I am selflessly willing to put myself through the comfort trauma of wearing rubber soled, high quality, footwear just for you.

And on to Day 1 - Superga's dressed for a day of meetings...
(Disclaimer: I work in fashion - I do not advise wearing Nike hoodies to meetings if you have a serious job)






Wearing: Shoes Superga 2754 LamewJacket H&M (similar here), Jumper Nike, Trousers DKNY, Clutch Louis Vuitton, Sunglasses Wildfox





No comments:

Post a Comment