stylist shops: New Season Shopping...

Tuesday 1 April 2014

New Season Shopping...
































Those of you who follow me on Instagram (rachelingram14) will know that I am currently renovating my house in London, so when I'm not knee deep in fashion, I'm glued to pinterest and interiors blogs trying to find inspiration for every room in the house. 

We bought a wreck that hadn't been touched for over 50 years, which meant lots of the original Victorian features had been preserved. And now that most of the structural work has been done, it's time to choose flooring, bathrooms, tiles lighting and paint colours..

I found the website Future and Found a year ago and have had it bookmarked for a while, not only for inspo pics, but also their amazing stock of everything from stationary to furniture.



all product from Future and Found


A few other bits on my shopping list...









No comments:

Post a Comment