stylist shops: London Fashion Week - A week in pictures....

Saturday 1 March 2014

London Fashion Week - A week in pictures....

Now life is a little bit calmer than it has been, I thought I'd fill you in on my week at London Fashion Week.
No need to bore you, dear reader, with show reviews you can read on style.com, here are just a few pics of what really happens. Running from show to show, drinking lots of coffee and eating lots of popcorn, laughing at silly hats and stalking Anna Wintour....


First day - early start - big coffees


Our driver for the week Pete, delightful fellow. 


Strong LFW look....


With my sister at Antipodium - her company ran the show. 

The Topshop FROW including Kate, Philip, Winty and Kendal Jenner.


Walking out with Winty. Amongst masses of bodyguards and screaming fashion fans


Comfy shoes are a LFW must. New Balance won this season.


Gorgeous Burberry invite. 


My little named suede stool at the Burberry show


Working an 'under the sea' pose for the Glamour Instagram.


Ridonculous LED flashing light Buffalos at Ashish (throwback to my teenage years)


Breakfast served at the Topshop show space daily...


at Somerset House




Favourite show Marques Almeida with a LOT of fake fur - including shoes.




The Anya Hindmarch show took place on a giant barcode conveyor belt. 


Shoe / Coat envy


My quote in the London Fashion Week 'Daily' newspaper. 


And another quote drawn as a sketch by the amazing Miss Magpie.

And there ends my LFW AW14....










No comments:

Post a Comment